Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Mamma Mia

I'm very excited about taking my daughter, Sophia, to see Mamma Mia this weekend.  She loves ABBA and sings along with their music all the time, so she should definitely enjoy this fun treat.  It's at Playhouse Square in Cleveland, OH, so she really thinks its a special night out.  The only thing is that she wanted to bring along a friend, and I asked two of her friends who couldn't make it....then she started coming up with random people to ask to go with us.  I said, isn't it enough that you're going? You're really excited about going even if one of your friends can't go with us, right? And then she says, Well....I guess so.  I suppose just going with Mom isn't as fun as going with friends.  I know it's the age (she's 14) but even so, it makes me a little sad....

No comments:

Post a Comment